Re: Catching packages with long-standing l10n bugs

Quoting Clytie Siddall (clytie@riverland.net.au):

> I am really disappointed to see how many of my submitted translations
> are still unprocessed, and thus not available to users. :(
> Last time I checked, some of these completed translations had been
> waiting over a year to be processed.
> Is there anything we can do as translators to fix this problem?

Participate to the NMU campaign for those of us who can...:-)

Fixing therse longstanding issues is precisely the goal of the NMU

We're in the process of formalizing the final mail templates for
exchanges with maintainers and the campaign will soon start.