Re: Definitely frivolous (was: Re: Languages with very few recent updates in D-I translations

On 30/08/2006, at 9:26 PM, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:

On Mon, Aug 28, 2006 at 04:45:52PM +0930, Clytie Siddall wrote:

On 27/08/2006, at 5:57 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

this mail
marks the beginning of the "bubulle nags translators" campaign.... ;-)

When does the "bubulle bribes translators with chocolate" campaign
start? :D

Chocolate might not be relevant, I think wine and cheese are more in order :)

"bubulle bribes translators with [insert comestible of choice] campaign"

It doesn't sound as catchy, though.

"bubulle bribes translators with %s campaign"

Hmm...

;)

We'll have to get him a budget from somewhere, though: all this chocolate, wine, cheese and %s is going to add up. Especially the %s.

(If anyone has developed a file-transfer format for chocolate, I want to know about it !!!)