Languages with very few recent updates in D-I translations

Today, I examinated all translations of D-I level1 to find out which
ones haven't got an update in the last 3 months (purely arbitrary
limit).

Such criterion could very likely become a release criterion, ie a
translation without any update in the last N months could very well be
considered as unmaintained by the D-I team and the relevant language
NOT activate in D-I.

So, translators for these languages, PLEASE try to do an effort to
update your translation as much as possible.

We are now about 3 months before the release of Etch and this mail
marks the beginning of the "bubulle nags translators" campaign.... ;-)

I will mail all translators for these language, individually.

he:2006-05-20
ta:2006-05-10
mg:2006-05-08
bn:2006-05-04