Re: can the ddtss verify if really there are changes on a revision?

On 8/22/06, Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net> wrote:
I think you misunderstood the question. It's possible that a review
process starts from the beginning, because the previous proofreader
just changed the line breaks but did no changes to content.

IIRC this results currently in no diff but requires a new review cycle.

Ah, so you mean a change that wasn't really a significant change.
Yeah, changes in line-breaks cause confusing diffs. I've pondered
deciding what's an "insignificant change" and in that case   doing the
diff from the old version still.

I'm thinking insignificant would "only changes to whitespace and
capitalisation", or can you think or something better?

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/