Re: can the ddtss verify if really there are changes on a revision?

On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 01:39:53PM +0200, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> On 8/22/06, Fernando Cerezal <kryptos21@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Hi, im using the ddtss with spanish team. Twice i have done initial
> >revisions that had no changes with previous version. May be this happens
> >if somebody press the wrong button?
> >If somebody press "accept with changes" but he/she doesnt do changes.
> >Can the ddtss do a diff to verify that there are changes?
> >How it is now, if the description has reviews, they are lost if somebody
> >press the wrong button.
>
> If you press "accept with changes" but don't actually change anything
> it preserves the old diff. So no, the diff doesn't get lost just
> because someone pressed the wrong button.
>
> So what you're seeing is probably just the very first translation of a text.

I think you misunderstood the question. It's possible that a review
process starts from the beginning, because the previous proofreader
just changed the line breaks but did no changes to content.

IIRC this results currently in no diff but requires a new review cycle.

Jens