Re: Suggestions for web frontend to DDTS

On 8/20/06, Tobias Toedter <t.toedter@gmx.net> wrote:
Hi Martin,

I'd like to suggest some improvements to your web frontend.

Nice idea, I've made some changes, how does it look now?

Originally I didn't expect the "to review" list to get so long, but
given the average length it seems to become, it's a good idea.

Apart from that, thanks a lot for your work. I really like the frontend with
its review system.

Yes, I think it will improve the quality of translations and make the
process much more visible than it has been in the past. Hopefully in
the future the Pootle server will provide similar fuctionality.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/