DDTSS: Some updates
I've made some changes to the backend which should fix some issues.
Those of you seeing a message complaining about a limit of 80
characters when in fact there wasn't such a line, that should be fixed
now. In general I've fixed everything to be much more encoding
friendly. However, there may still be problems, please let me know if
you get any messages about encoding problems.
There's now also some basic stats on the system. It only counts what's
done via the DDTSS ofcourse, but hey, people wanted stats.
There's also general usability improvements, nicer output and smaller
downloads. It's nice being able to see exactly what changes people are
making to translations, you can learn a lot that way.
Have a nice day,
Martijn van Oosterhout <firstname.lastname@example.org> http://svana.org/kleptog/