Re: Fetching DDTP and debconf template translations efficiently

> > it's about time to get Debian some actual visible benefit from my
> > project, so I would be interested in a nice way to automatically
> > fetch the complete archive of DDTP translations and debconf
> > templates (one of these would be enough for starters).  I would
> > like to run it daily, so efficient solutions would be preferred.

Thanks, Otavio, for a concise reply about DDTP.  I am still interested
in debconf templates though.

I have noticed that the debconf l10n status pages in Debian
(http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/) point to

Downloading these would be much easier than downloading all Debian
packages and extracting their Debconf translations.  Still, there are
quite a few files there and I would be a bit reluctant to run a
recursive download, especially a regularly scheduled one.  Should I
just do the download, or is there a possibility to get all the files
together in a single tarball?  Thanks.

Best regards,
Gintautas Miliauskas