Re: D-I Manual - please update translations (update)

On Sunday 23 July 2006 01:52, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> There is no need to have this manually done, the website is an example
> of how you can activate such message (even with different wording) for
> out of date translations. Detecting that on build-time and adding it as
> a conditional should be simple.

Yes, but on the website such a message is included at the top of each
page. In the manual the only realistic option is to include it only at
the beginning. As most users don't read the manual front to end, but only
browse around in it (if they read it at all), most of them would probably
miss such a notice.
To me, it does not seem like a realistic option.

BTW, the website also automatically deletes translations that are too far
outdated.