Re: D-I Manual - please update translations (update)

On Sat, Jul 22, 2006 at 11:23:34PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Saturday 22 July 2006 22:32, Jens Seidel wrote:
> > A simple message similar to "This document is not fully translated" at
> > the beginning of the document would inform the user as well. The user
> > could open the English document in this case. It also is no argument at
> > all for PO file based translations.
>
> And who would activate such a message? The responsible translator who is
> not responding?

There is no need to have this manually done, the website is an example of how
you can activate such message (even with different wording) for out of date
translations. Detecting that on build-time and adding it as a conditional
should be simple.

Regards

Javier