Re: translations needed (cpufreqd debconf POs additions)

> > Will you be running podebconf-report-po to send out the usual debconf
> > auto-update emails?
>
> Now that I'm aware of the existence of this tool I will.

Sure.

Note to Clytie: it's absolutely normal that you don't get automatic
notifications for all these needed updates. Nothing enforces using the
podebconf-report-po utility when maintainers do update their
templates.

This is slowly coming, as long as we teach package maintainers about
this utility.