[D-I] SUMMARY: Proposal to reorganize levels for D-I translations

After my initial proposal about the D-I levels reorganization, here is
the current version of the proposal.

The deadline for comments is June 20th. Then I will start to implement
this, along with Dennis Stampfer and Davide Viti who may have changes
to do to their respective parts in the D-I infrastructure.

level 1
-------

Old definition:
 All packages maintained in the D-I SVN tree
New definition:
 No change

Hence nothing changes here..:)

Maybe, someday, will we prioritize stuff here because translating
level2 or 3 or probably more important than translating some obscure
arch-specific packages. That would have a drawback: splitting the
master file in 2 or 3 parts...

level 2
-------

Old definition:
 All packages that interact with users while a Debian base system is
 installed, with the default level for the asked questions
 (high priority installs in D-I jargon)
New definition:
 No change

Some packages previously in level 2 do not fit this definition anymore.

	Now
		newt                 --> level 5
		tasksel              --> level 2
		iso-codes            --> level 2
		console-data         --> level 2
		popularity-contest   --> level 2
		exim4                --> level 2

	After reorganization
		tasksel
		iso-codes
		console-data
		popularity-contest
		exim4

level 3
-------

Old definition:
 All packages that interact with users during second stage optional
 steps.
New definition:
 All packages that display something translatable during default
 priority installs of the desktop and laptop tasks

Rationale: there's no more "2nd stage" and we should actually ACK that
desktop systems installs are those which benefit the most of
translation work.

	Now
		aptitude             --> level 5
		xdebconfigurator     --> removed
		localization-config  --> removed
		console-common       --> level 5
		dictionaries-common  --> level 5 (?)

	After reorganization
		menu
		xorg
		.../... (default desktop and laptop installs
                         need investigation)

level 4
-------

Old definition:
  All internationalized packages that output messages to the screen
  during first and second stage.

New definition:
 All packages that display something translatable during default
 priority installs of tasks except desktop and laptop.

Rationale:
 Translating tasks components is important as they're likely to be
 chosen by users. Les pirority than dekstop/laptop because less likely to
 be chosen

	Now
		debconf (programs)   --> level 5
		dpkg                 --> level 5
		apt                  --> level 5

	After reorganization
		samba
		cupsys
		.../... (needs investigation)

level 5
-------

Old definition:
 All packages that prompt users during a default install of a Debian
 desktop system.

New definition:
  "Important" packages, kept in D-I levels for historical purposes

Rationale: We acknowledge that translating some "important" Debian
           packages is worth it.

	Now
		menu                 --> level 3
		xorg                 --> level 3