Reasonable to close bug#229954?

Please take a look at Guillem's reasoning for closing bug#229954. I don't find it satisfactory, but it may simply be me, who is difficult.

An example demonstrating my problem:

% dpkg -l greylistd
�sket=Ukendt/Install�Fjern/Udrens/Tilbagehold
| Status=Ikke/Installeret/Ops�-files/Upakket/Ops�.-fejl/Halvt-inst.
|/ Fjl?=(ingen)/Tilbageholdt/Geninst.-kr�t/X=begge-dele (Status,Fjl: versaler=slemt)
||/ Navn           Version        Beskrivelse
rc  greylistd      0.8.3          Greylisting daemon for use with Exim 4
%

How does the translation of the headline explain the meaning of the
letters "r" and "c" in front of "greylistd"?

Greetings,

Jacob
--
"I don't want to gain immortality in my works.
 I want to gain it by not dying."