Re: Notes from the Debconf6 2nd BOF about i18n infrastructure

Quoting Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña (jfs@computer.org):
> On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 12:29:13AM +0200, Nicolas François wrote:
> > Just a remainder: during the BOF we thought it would be nice to:
> >  * start a thread in debian-legal about the translation licence.
> >  * contact the release coordinators to add "have DDTP translations in the
> >    official archive" as a release goal.
>
> Who's going to take care to have either of those done? (no, I'm not
> volunteering right now).

For the -legal stuff, I'd really prefer if that would be someone else
than myself. I'm absolutely uncomfortable with licence/copyright stuff
which are more boredom than pleasure to me.

About the DDTP translations in the official archive, I could probably
send a mail to -release, but I'm currently coping with a huge mail
backlog...so not in the next days.