Re: Summary of Debconf i18n activities

(no need to CC me, I read the lists)

> >>   2. Please get the facts right, this mail summarizes
> >>      what has been discussed in Debconf6 by attendees,
> >>      not on this list.
> >
> >Not exactly.
>
> Would you please decide[1] what you are doing?

Mostly summarize Debconf discussions which have taken into account
some of the input from the debian-i18n contributions as all video
recordings of BOF sessions will enhance.

It was certainly not that easy to do this given the way that live
discussions happen

It apparently seems that you have some concerns about the way things
are going, Eddy. If so, please tell us so clearly and not from hidden
feelings. I suspect this might be related to Transdict not being
currently considered.

I also invite anybody with such concerns to mention them clearly. I
certainly do not want misunderstandings to install themselves at this
moment.