Re: Summary of Debconf i18n activities

On Mon, 2006-05-22 at 18:27 -0500, Christian Perrier wrote:
> This is an attempt to summarize all events, discussions and decisions
> that happened during Debconf6 in Mexico.

<snip>

This report was interesting as I have been following this from a
WordForge perspective.  Looking forward to seeing the "live" talk once
its up.

I'll wait until the final report is out but can already see things that
could help harmonise the WordForge specs.  The first is terminology in
terms of roles.  The second area which I think is great is the
definition of some key localisation points and allowing teams to define
their own process or us to emulate existing processes - I like the way
this is structured.

As I said I'll wait for the final report and look at the WF specs in
line with the Debian requirements.  Am looking forward to some fruitful
collaboration.

--
Dwayne Bailey
Translate.org.za