Debian graphical installer: It's here-->test it

As announced by Frans Pop in [0], the graphical version of the Debian
Installer is now part of the official builds.

We now need translators to TEST it, especially for languages which we
can't read, and MORE ESPECIALLY for languages with complex rendering
or recently added fonts.

You can do this WITHOUT any dedicated machine, at least for some
parts.

Just download the image in [1] if you have an i386 machine.

This is currently i386 only, but new builds for amd64 and powerpc
should soon come (in that case, replace i386 by powerpc and amd64
respectively).

This is a 40MB image, that should allow you to run, even without
network, up to the partitioning stage.

Of course, at that stage, the installation is potentially
"destructive" as it has to write down on your hard disk. So, if you
test on your own machine, you'd probably stop at this moment.

But, this should be enough for you to check whether the display is
correct or not (fonts rendering, size, etc.).

DO NOT REPORT missing translations. This is the normal process. Some
packages may not have been re-uploaded since you or the translator
updated them, so this is *normal*.

PLEASE REPORT any wrong display.

Please send your reports preferrably to the
"debian-boot@lists.debian.org" mailing list to these report. When
doing so, please mention whether you are subscribed to this mailing
list because we may need to interact with you.

Please DO NOT send bug reports to individuals like myself, Frans Pop
or Davide Viti. All development should be in public areas.

Many thanks in advance for your cooperation. We really NEED you now
and we are confident that you won't fail helping us.