pootle for debian?

Hello pootle developers

In this day we have our debian conferenz in Mexico DebConf6. On topic
is a new i18n infrastructure for the whole debian project.

One thought is to use a pootle server for our needs. Maybe pootle must
be patched. We hope we can add something like a xml-rpc api in the pootle
backend to upload new stuff, to manage the po/xlif files, get stats
etc.

If you have questions or comments... ask

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -- http://www.feuerwehr.kreuzau.de/wiki/
Falls Ihr Rechner zu oft blau macht ist es Zeit auf Linux umzusteigen.