Re: Yet again a transdict POV [was: Re: l10n framework]

On 5/19/06, Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org> wrote:
On Fri, May 19, 2006 at 12:43:49PM +0300, Eddy Petri??or wrote:
> On 5/17/06, Denis Barbier <barbier@linuxfr.org> wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >here is my vision of a l10n infrastructure.
> >The workflow for translations is divided into 4 steps:
> >  1. Import of translatable strings
> >  2. Translation
> >  3. Export of translations
> >  4. Translation status
>
> Transdict, AFAIK addresses all of these points.

is transdict somewhere online to try it?

Depends on what you mean by "online".

If you mean an installation, I'm afaid currently we are short on those
(just 2 of them and only one public, that being translated (originaly
written) in Croatian).

If you mean online sources, then yes, they are. Get a CVS (soon we
will move to subversion) checkout from the transdict[1] cvs area[2].

You are welcome and encouraged to send suggestions to the transdict
project mailing list[3][4].

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/transdict
[2] http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=147229