Re: Debian I18N from a Transdict POV [was: Re: Google summer of code]

On 5/18/06, Daniel Nylander <info@danielnylander.se> wrote:
Eddy Petrişor wrote:

> To the transdict project a few screenshots have just been added
> (unfortunately in Croatian) that can show just a few of the Transdict
> capabilities. People interested can see them at
> http://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=147229

Well, the screenshots are in really low resolution, hard to see anything :)

Yes, that is an enforced limitation of the sf.net screenshot publishing tool.

I must say: EXCELLENT IDEA! The program really have potential.

Here are some (high resolution) screenshots of the Swedish translation

Do you mind publishing these screenshots on sf.net?