Re: [D-I] Experimental D-I "levels" survey robot: seeking testers

> So, for all D-I languages coordinators, if you're interested in
> receiving such notices, pelase mail me privately so that I can add you
> to the list. There can be more than one address listed, of
> course. This address should be an individual address right now (in
> case the robot becomes crazy, I don't want it to spam lists).

I have activated the robot for the following languages, right now,
after reseiving requests from their respective coordinators.

You will have received five first initial mails (one per level) with
the current status of your language with respect to this level.

The robot will run twice a day at 10:00 and 22:00 MDT (that is 04:00
and 16:00 UTC). The original data is only updated once per day,
though, so you're much likely to receive mails from the 04:00 run.

Current active languages:
sk
cs
fr