Re: Third call for votes for the debian project leader election 2006

JC Helary wrote:
How many non-maintainers are actually official developers ?

There are some. I don't know the numbers.

Considering the huge contribution from translation/documentation groups, if they are under-represented in the developer group it means there is a problem.

My guess is that not enough non-maintainers apply for developership (possibly due to a widespread mistaken belief that the NM process is just for maintainers). The NM process cannot induct people who don't apply.