Re: Please translate the debconf templates of the geneweb package: l10n upload planned

>My pet package is geneweb, a genealogy software. It includes a
>32-strings debconf templates file.

>These templates are already translated to Arabic, Catalan, Czech,
>Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Basque, Finnish, French, Hebrew,
>Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese and
>Swedish.

>This is a call for another translations!

Since then, I have received new translations for:

    - Norwegian Bokmål (takk, Bjørn Steensrud). Closes: #355024
    - Hungarian (köszönöm, SZERVÁC Attila).
    - Vietnamese (cám Ön, Clytie Siddall).
    - Korean (kam sah hamnida, Sunjae Park). Closes: #355151
    - Russian (spassiba, Yuri Kozlov). Closes: #355412

And updates for:

    - Hebrew (toda, Lior Kaplan)
    - Arabic (chokrane, Ossama Khayat)
    - German proofread (Danke schön, Jens Seidel)

I'm now left with incomplete translations for:
Greek
Italian
Polish
Brazilian Portuguese

This mail is CC'ed to the translation teams. It seems that original
translators have either missed the mail...or didn't receive it. So,
these translations are now opened for updates by other team
members. Please use the file I sent in the first mail..or ask me for
the file to update.

Other translators, you still have a few days to make Geneweb the most
translated package (if we omit packages from Debian Installer
"levels").