Please translate the debconf templates of the geneweb package: l10n upload planned

Hello fellow translators,

Today, I put my package maintainer hat and send a request for those of
you who haven't yet translated my pet package templates in their

My pet package is geneweb, a genealogy software. It includes a
32-strings debconf templates file.

These templates are already translated to Arabic, Catalan, Czech,
Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Basque, Finnish, French, Hebrew,
Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese and

This is a call for another translations!

You can get the templates file from

Please send the new translations back to me or, preferrably, in the
Bug tracking System by sending a bug report against the geneweb
source package.

Many thanks in advance...