Re: Should NAME be translated in localized man pages?

Thanks to all people who answered.

It thus seems that I should report a bug against man-db (to which
lewgrog pertains) so that it adds NAME for a few languages, at least
those I have in shadow.

Up to now, I find

id: NAMA
ko: 개요
tr: İSİM
zh_CN: 名称
zh_TW: 名稱

Can someone help me coding this in the way lexgrog expects? Except for
id which is obvious, I'm dumb for doing it..:-)

Some languages for which some shadow man pages are signalled by
lexgrog, though it supposedly knows NAME for them. I don't really
understand why lexgrog chokes on cs and hu....and I can't really tell
for ja....

cs: JMÉNO
hu: NÉV
ja: 名前