Re: (forw) gluck upgrade time - l10n-script temporarily stopped

> I will probably run them manually once a day if I can, from my home
> system (which is already a sarge system).

I did the first run today, mostly manually.

As expected, it commited all PO files because of gettext utilities
differences between woody and sarge. It commited 3587 files in 67 dirs.

Another, more automated, run is on its way....but my home system is
way slower than gluck..:-). That one shouldn't commit anything (unless
a translator commits an update in the meantime).