Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 12:38:43 -0800
From: Ryan Murray <rmurray@debian.org>
To: debian-devel-announce@lists.debian.org
Subject: master's mail backlog and upgrade time

.../...

gluck, master, klecker, and pergolesi are the debian.org systems that are
currently up that are still running woody.  I plan to upgrade all of the
systems early next week.  As both gluck and master have a lot of user
scripts, and host several debian.org vhosts, now is the time to start looking
over what you have running there, and seeing if it is ready for the three
years of updates between woody and sarge.

.../...