Re: Packages not using po-debconf - more active actions to come

On 02/15/05 11:57, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:
On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 11:01:23AM -0300, Lucas Wall wrote:

[...]

I'm collecting all the data in my home at gluck. In /home/lwall/i18n/data. You, or anybody with access to gluck, should be able to modify it.

Just minor note. Why don't you put these files in your public_html too?
This way nonDD could review it, and maybe send some patch/comments.

The html list has links to two tar.gz files. One has the scripts, the other the current data. Anybody can grab/patch/inspect them. What I was trying to say in my previous paragraph is that anybody with access to gluck can directly modify the data files.

K.

--
Lucas Wall <kthulhu@kadath.com.ar>      .''`.
Buenos Aires, Argentina                : :ø :   Debian GNU/Linux