Re: Packages not using po-debconf - more active actions to come

(plz followup to -i18n)

> >I have not yet looked over the BTS for giving the bug numbers for "Please
> >switch to po-debconf" bug reports. This is still work to do.
>
> I can start with this if you want. Do you thing it would be useful to
> set up some kind of coodiration page, repository, script, or something
> like that?

Sure, that'd be very helpful. You've won that task! Maybe wait for
Martin Quinson input : he may have kept a record of the bugs he reported.

So, first collecting the bug numbers for "switch to po-debconf" would
be a great help. For a status page, there is already some material
about which packages use debconf (not po-debconf) :

for building the status pages at
http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/templates/, Denis Barbier collects
data in ~barbier/l10n/material/templates/ on gluck. This can probably
be reused for stats purpose and "knowing" which package has been fixed
for instance.