Re: Attempt to get a simpler setup of console fonts for systems installed by D-I

Christian Perrier wrote:
Do you have good references about Cyrillic typography? I find this is
a shame that someone who does good work such as these fonts is as
reluctant as you describe....so another possibility would be
convinving him that all references about Cyrillic typography prove
that is reasoning might be incorrect (I was about to say "prove him
wrong" but preserving susceptibility is always a good idea).

I checked upstream mails and now it doesn't look so bad as I described it. The problem with k is that such wrong fonts are used in books and magazines. For example, upstream mentions PC World-Bulgaria and a C++ quick reference book and says this makes tall k "100% legitimate".

The problem with vertical bar | is that it somewhat looked as l.

Regards,
ogi