Re: Attempt to get a simpler setup of console fonts for systems installed by D-I

Christian Perrier wrote:
Even my own memory of studying a cyrillic language (7 years of Russian
which I unfortunately never practiced) is very clear about the
cyrillic "k" being different from the latin "k". If I'm correct, the
cyrillic "k" is close to an uppercase latin "K" but smaller. In short,
the layout of an uppercase "K" but the size of lowercase letters.

Am I right?

You are right. In essence, the author said "it's my font and this is the way I like it". And then I stopped using terminus for my consoles :-) Of course, someone else might want to try again.

Regards,
ogi