Re: FireFox does not allow me to insert diacritics

30 вересня 2005 о 20:04 +0300 eugen написав(-ла):
> Does it not allow to insert only Romainian-specific characters? Does it
> allow to insert other more common characters with diacritics? I've seen
> this with some Ukrainian characters in the past and needed to make patch
> for it to work (mozilla* have hardcoded lists of symbols in them). Also
Forget about I wrote above: I can insert Romaian characters at least ă î
ş ţ in mozilla-firefox.

> it may be due incorrect locale, but you use correct one, aren't you?

So only this one remains (i used uk_UA.UTF-8 locale [/me thinks that
this is not a good choice for Romanian ;)] and "setxkbmap ro").

--
Eugeniy Meshcheryakov

Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University
Information and Computing Centre
http://icc.univ.kiev.ua