Re: [Debian-in-workers] Re: Gujarati Translation for d-i.alioth.debian.org

On Wed, Sep 21, 2005 at 05:37:54PM +0530, Kartik Mistry wrote:
|  Sure. We will discuss all related issues and translation process here. I am
| also looking for Gujarati contributor for sharing and review my l10n works.

I would be glad to review/test the work. If you're looking for
contributers, as in, jump in and work out the code required, then that
might be tricky, with my current work load.

Regards,

--
Chirag Kantharia, puggy.symonds.net/~chyrag/