Re: HTML version of the real time list of supported languages in Debian Installer

Quoting Clytie Siddall (clytie@riverland.net.au):

> I notice the link for our language goes to an email address. Is this
> the list that Jean-Christophe was trying to set up? if so, where do I
> join it?

This is the team contact I have registered for your language.

We decided to only link team's addresses and not individuals addresses
so that nobody accuses us to "expose" addresses to spam harvesters.

> Secondly, is it reasonable simple for us to set up a team page that
> could be referenced from this list? That would give people more
> information, and, I think, give us somewhere to keep central info,
> useful links and an identity of some kind.
>
> is this something other teams have done at Debian? I've found it very
> useful in other projects.

The only thing to do is giving me another address (mail or web site)
for the team.