Re: HTML version of the real time list of supported languages in Debian Installer

On 11/09/2005, at 3:18 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

I have now setup an utomated generation of the HTML version of the
stats page discussed in this thread. It now allow all browsers to
access the data.

(and thus more translators to contest numbers I give there...)

Great! Does that mean I can put in a vote for the 2005 census?

This page is a really useful resource, thankyou Christian.

I notice the link for our language goes to an email address. Is this the list that Jean-Christophe was trying to set up? if so, where do I join it?

Secondly, is it reasonable simple for us to set up a team page that could be referenced from this list? That would give people more information, and, I think, give us somewhere to keep central info, useful links and an identity of some kind.

is this something other teams have done at Debian? I've found it very useful in other projects.