Re: future of package descriptions translation?!

On Mon, Jul 25, 2005 at 09:49:12AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > are there any results from those discussions about DDTP during DebConf?
>
> Otavio, Grisu, could some of you summarize?
>
> In short, there have been results, yes, but as the work was not made
> by me, I prefer seeing the deeply involved people making this
> summary...:)

Yes...

I start with the rewrite of the ddts with a sql backend. Try
http://ddtp.debian.net/ to see the descriptions with some translations
on a read only web interface.

Now I am waiting that ftp master include the translations files (you
can find this on http://ddtp.debian.org) on ftp.debian.org. After this
I write the mail interface of the ddts and the apt developer can add
the i18n patch to apt.

If you have questions/comments, write a mail to this list.

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -- http://www.feuerwehr.kreuzau.de/wiki/
> Zur Strafe, weil Du nicht rechnen kannst, musst Du zwei Wochen lang
> ein "Rechenzentrum" mit 25 NT Servern administrieren.
Heisst das nicht Rebootzentrum? :)
[ Roger Schwentker u. Philipp Buehler in d.a.s.r ]