checking the whole translated sgml for errors

Hello, everyone!

I'm translating Sarge release-notes into zh_CN. It's finished , and now I want to check it for linguish or spelling errors.

The question is: How can I put(convert) *ALL* of the content of the sgml file(whatever architecture or other like %secondrelease, %available-2.6, etc.)into a single PostScript file to print it out to check?

Now I can only generate a certain architecture ps file from the origional sgml file. But I DONOT want to generate EACH architecture then check EACH of them.

Yours,

Hero_xbd!