Re: [D-I] Statistics level4 and shadow

Christian Perrier wrote:
Because shadow 4.0.3 upstream had no it translation at all.

The whole translation is in the Debian patch which we include only at
build time now....this is what confuses seppy's scripts.

Dennis, a solution could be to "manually" apply all patches names
debian/patches/1* before doing the stats. This will give you the
complete POs.
Or even better, convince upstream to use cvs/svn or something and include the translation directly in upstream.

--
Regards,
EddyP