Re: [D-I] Statistics level4 and shadow

Quoting Danilo Piazzalunga (danilopiazza@libero.it):
> Christian Perrier wrote:
> > Due to a recent change in the shadow package build process, this
> > package now appears incomplete for most of the languages currently.
>
> Amazing, they disappeared completely ;-)

Because shadow 4.0.3 upstream had no it translation at all.

The whole translation is in the Debian patch which we include only at
build time now....this is what confuses seppy's scripts.

Dennis, a solution could be to "manually" apply all patches names
debian/patches/1* before doing the stats. This will give you the
complete POs.