[l10n] URGENT : shadow templates translation updates needed, NMU planned

I'm about to upload another NMU for the shadow package templates. I
collected all BTS sitting translations for templates AND programs
(programs translations have been also forwarded to upstream).

For a few languages, the templates translation is still partial
(translators CC'ed).

For others, the translation is completely missing.

(see at the end of this mail)

This is your very last chance to get shadow templates translated in the next
Debian Installer beta. Remember that shadow templates are those used
during the root password setup and normal user account creation. So,
though technically they do not belong to Debian Installed, for users,
there is NO difference (this is indeed why I do these NMU's).

Due to time constraints, I will upload the NMU TOMORROW. I know this
is really short, but this is needed for being sure that shadow
propagates to testing.

IF YOU WANT UPDATES, please send them DIRECTLY TO ME.

Martin, I also fixed #247770 which seemed very trivial. I didn't for
245332 as this requires a few logic changes to shadow.config.

Below is the translation status for debconf templates (forget about
programs translations, they are a bit less important for d-i purposes)
in my NMU tree. People with missing languages, it is time.

All needed files are in http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/shadow

ca.po :16 translated messages, 9 fuzzy translations.
cs.po :25 translated messages.
da.po :25 translated messages.
de.po :25 translated messages.
el.po :25 translated messages.
es.po :25 translated messages.
eu.po :25 translated messages.
fr.po :25 translated messages.
id.po :25 translated messages.
it.po :25 translated messages.
ja.po :25 translated messages.
ko.po :16 translated messages, 9 fuzzy translations.
lt.po :25 translated messages.
nb.po :15 translated messages, 8 fuzzy translations, 2 untranslated messages.
nl.po :16 translated messages, 9 fuzzy translations.
nn.po :16 translated messages, 9 fuzzy translations.
pl.po :25 translated messages.
pt.po :25 translated messages.
pt_BR.po :25 translated messages.
ru.po :25 translated messages.
sk.po :25 translated messages.
sv.po :16 translated messages, 9 fuzzy translations.
tr.po :25 translated messages.
uk.po :25 translated messages.
zh_CN.po :25 translated messages.