Re: shadow: [INTL:it] Italian debconf translation update

Quoting Danilo Piazzalunga (danilopiazza@libero.it):
> Subject: shadow: [INTL:it] Italian debconf translation update
> Package: shadow
> Severity: wishlist
> Tags: l10n
>
> Please *do* update the Italian debconf translation for the shadow package. It
> has been submitted about a month ago (bug #243586), but it didn't get into
> Christian Perrier's cumulative patch.

Hmmm, sorry for this. I missed it for the recent NMU...:-(

I plan to do another NMU this week with all pending debconf AND
programs translations.

This will be a quick NMU (very short delay in DELAYED and
urgency=medium) so that this new shadow has a chance to reach testing
before the d-i beta5 release.

Translators, it's time to hurry.....