Re: What other packages should be translated to get all of install in local language?

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 08:09:36PM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> Regarding c) translation teams should probably focus first on packages that
> use debconf that the average user will most probably see, this means
> packages of 'base' and 'standard' priority along with some other packages
              ^^^^^^^
> of 'optional' priority packages which are very common (apache, samba,
> gdm, hotplug...)

Sorry, I should have said required+important instead of 'base'. BTW,
instead of whining I've added a list to doc/translations in d-i, justin
case it's useful for other translation teams to focus efforts :-)

Regards

Javi