What other packages should be translated to get all of install in local language?

Hello,

I just tested debian-installer in finnish, installed on a
BooksizePC. http://www.taleman.fi/BooksizePC/snapshot-20040118-162140.jpg

The installation was about OK, some of the translation errors I
noticed have already been corrected in CVS.

But for example exim4-config is completely in english. I suppose I
need to localize exim4 to get these screens in finnish?

Have other translation teams already listed what other packages should
be translated and how much work is involved in getting all of the
installation in the local language?

--
Tapio Lehtonen
Tapio.Lehtonen@IKI.FI