Re: Coordination of translations via debian-l10n-* lists

Quoting Nikolai Prokoschenko (nikolai@prokoschenko.de):

> That's what I see as a problem - whenever this one person has something
> else to do, like exams, holidays or just a bad/good day(s), when he/she doesn't
> want to see anything computer-like, the translation stucks.

Not exactly. We currently have someone (myself) who takes care of
pending work.

Some human intervention is always needed, whichever system is used,
I'm afraid....

Anyway, in 99% cases, the translation stucks between the damn
maintainer does not care about including it, or is MIA, or whatever.