Re: Coordination of translations via debian-l10n-* lists

Le dimanche 18 janvier 2004, Nikolai Prokoschenko écrit :

[ russian l10n coordination method ]

please, correct me if I'm wrong, but what I understand from your method
is: there is no single person responsible for one translation, everbody
can translate the same file (cvs can merge translations).

if this is true:
what do you do when people disagree on one translation?
how do you decide which translation is kept in the cvs?

with the French and Dutch model, one person is responsible for one
translation and so this person decides.

Nicolas