Re: File Formats and Names in Bug Reports

Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo writes:
> Ok and what about compressing? Should be allowed or shouldn't?

It should be required or forbidden, I don't care which.  If it is required
you should standardize on one type.

> And the most important part... how to ensure that translators will use
> this convention?

Close their bugs with a "Not usable: nonstandard format" comment when they
get it wrong.

> Additional info in reportbug?

I don't care how you handle that.

> Translators often don't know anything about Debian Policy or other
> developers' documents.

Supply them with tools and tell them what they need to know.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)