Please give me some money

Qualifying for a m0ney grant is simple...

See if this works for you - see us t0day:
http://hukyxzmeb.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbi&ID=1153

Best Wishes,
Deann Bennett

If you do not want these messages in the futre, see this page:
http://hopqxpykg.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbx

This message sent Wed, 07 Apr 2004 02:05:15 +0300 by:
Money Solutions, Inc
P. O. B. 1200B
Oranjestad, Aruba

I know you work hard Jim. I know how much you've given to the mill.What the hell happened, Sandy? said Jim, laughing. Mike get some marketing book off Amazon?Jesus! Don't you ever let up? Cath said. Don't talk to your wife that way. If anyone's made a sacrifice round here, it's Marion.Don't you see? Don't you get it? he said. Frannie's closing the mill. Says it's uneconomical. But he don't know squat. He never even comes down there any more. So me and a few of the boys, we reckon we can take it off his hands. Gonna call it Copperhead Timber after those big old trout you see down in the river.Check this out.