Re: What's missing for having translation status pages updated?

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 11:13:45AM +0100, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> El lun, 15-12-2003 a las 00:39, Denis Barbier escribió:
> Hi
>
> [...]
>

> > I just generated those pages on gluck at
> >   http://people.debian.org/~barbier/intl/l10n/
> > but many links are broken, e.g. images (because these pages are built
> > outside of their normal tree) and l10n files.  These pages are only
> > useful to get textual information about l10n status until all
> > services are restored on gluck.
>
> Where could I get the scripts that generate those pages?

Main script is
  http://cvs.debian.org/webwml/english/international/l10n/scripts/transmonitor-check?cvsroot=webwml
In short, it gets on input a list of .dsc file, extract l10n files from
these source packages and write a so-called DB (for database) text file.
You can see what it looks like at
  http://people.debian.org/~barbier/intl/l10n/data/unstable.gluck
Normally this file is copied on www-master every day, and regular webwml
build processes this file to display all pages under
  http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/
Unfortunately all this machinery is quite hard to understand, feel free
to ask if you have questions.

Denis