What's missing for having translation status pages updated?

As those of you may have noticed, all translation status pages

http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/
http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/templates/
http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po/

haven't been updated since Nov. 19th, due to the servers compromise.

I'd like to know what is currently missing for having these pages
updated.

These status pages are vital for the translation work, so I guess that
getting them back to life is now an important enough task. Developers
are uploading new packages versions and I'm already fearing the next
update of http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/fr, for
instance...

Denis, do you have informations?