Re: Translation status pages improvement

On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 06:37:50PM +0100, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm the maintainer for the GNOME Translation Status Pages
> (http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status).
>
> I'm working on a new version
> (http://carlos.pemas.net/GNOME/l10n/modules/gedit/) that will let you
> use any "skin" to show the statistics, that way we can integrate the
> stats with any design (GNOME, Debian, etc...).

Hi,

first of all, the alt="{fuzzy,translated,untranslated} bar" attributes
are annoying with a text browser; those images have no textual meaning
and alt="" is just fine.

> I want to add those kind of stats to Debian ones as a process to have a
> bigger page with status pages for all possible packages/distributions.
>
> How could we do it?
>
> Who is the actual maintainer?

If you are talking about <URL:http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po/> we are
several people involved, I believe that we all follow this list, so let
us discuss this issue here.  But I did not understand what you have in
mind, sorry.

Denis